Friday, April 1, 2011

DNOW Sneak Peek at Courtney Brewer

One of our featured testimonies in the DNOW booklet is senior Courtney Brewer. Keep reading for a sneak peek of what she has to say. If you haven't signed up for DNOW, it's not too late. Click here for online registration and downloadable forms.

One of our students donated the cost of DNOW so that another student can go. We don't want to miss this huge opportunity! Do you know a student who needs to hear what Sam Bhatt has to say this weekend? Are you a student who wants to attend but hasn't signed up due to tight finances? Please call Julie for details.

DNOW is April 1-3. Cost is $55.

excerpt from the testimony of Courtney Brewer
[With that, more evidence that Brewer’s passions align to God’s calling on her life. “When I was very young, I begged God, pleaded with Him, that I would be used,” she says. “I did this night after night.” And then something happened. “God heard me. He has been stretching me and taking me out of my comfort zone ever since."]

Want to read more about Courtney's life as a Christian, including what the Lord is teaching her now? Sign up for DNOW already!

No comments:

Post a Comment