Friday, March 25, 2011

DNOW Sneak Peek at Ryan Matthews

One of our featured testimonies for DNOW 2011 is sophomore Ryan Matthews. Keep reading for a sneak peek at what he has to say. If you haven't yet signed up for DNOW, sign up now or on Sunday. Registration forms can be found in the FC foyer.

Parent Meeting Choice #1 is Sunday at 5:15 p.m. in the Ridgecrest Room. Parent Meeting Choice #2 is Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. in the Ridgecrest Room.

excerpt from the testimony of Ryan Matthews
[ With that, no fireworks boomed and no choir sang. What did happen, though, continues to impact all those whom Matthews meets.

“Nothing in my life changed; I changed,” he states. "I found that I was more tolerant and forgiving in situations I wouldn’t have been without the Lord. Now, I feel as though God is telling me to be a leader in things I am involved in, not only so I can lead, but so I can influence those around me. If a leader is happy and positive, people wonder and ask. At that point, I can tell them that God allows me to be calm and positive in frustrating situations. I also pray for guidance as I prepare for the Jamaica mission trip so that I can share His love with the people of Harmony." ]

Want to read more about Ryan's life as a Christian, including why he'll never, ever be first? Sign up for DNOW already!

DNOW is April 1-3. Cost is $55.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment