Monday, August 19, 2013

rbcstudents needs your help!


Hello students!

I am posting/emailing because we have several things coming up and we need some help from you. If you are interested in serving in any of these areas, please let me know ASAP! You can call the church or you can email jnelson@ridgecrestbaptist.org


Tailgating: We are tailgating all season long, but our first Tailgate of the season is August 30th at Kickapoo. We need some students to come and help with this event. I do not want it to be only adults out there. It would be even better if you went to school at Kickapoo. Let me know if you are interested. Also, let me know if you are interested in others but just cannot make this one. 

On-going opportunities to serve
1- Snack Shack: We need students willing to help our adults work our new concession stand on Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings. I would love to get a student teamed with an adults to take charge of this ministry, but I would also hope to get a rotation going with students. This is an easy area but will require you to arrive plenty early to sell snacks before services start. I have Jourdain Bagby and Savannah Thrasher all ready volunteering for this, but I could really use a couple of more for the rotation. 

2- Worship Team: If you play an instrument or sing and would like to join our student worship team, talk to James Copeland! 

3- Sound Booth: We have several, but could always use more students interested in running sound, computer, and lights during midweek and for the intro part of Small Groups as well as for special events like 7th Grade Welcome Weekend. If this is something you might be interested in, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment